- Introduction to terms and conditions, effective 1 March 2017
- Our Company
- justGO services
- Changes and Cancellations
- General conditions of use
- General conditions of use of the website
- Our Customer Promise
1. Introduction to terms and conditions 1 March 2017
(1)Please review our terms. Use of any of the services offered by justGO will be subject to the latest version of our terms available on this web site.
(2)Our terms contain specific provisions to limit our liability, allocate risk or liability to you or constitute an acknowledgement of certain facts by you.
2. Our company
justGO (Pty) Ltd
Registration Number: 2016/500544/07
We are a registered South African company and we commit to complying with all current and future South African Acts and Laws to ensure we maintain business practices that are ethical, honest and transparent.
3. justGO Services
We are a Retail and Online Travel Agent facilitating transactions between you and Travel Suppliers, such as:
Airlines, Hotels, Tour Operators, Cruise Companies and Bus services
(2)We act as an agent for the Suppliers and as such we accept Bookings on behalf of such Suppliers and collect payment from you on behalf of such Suppliers. Each Booking for a Service Component to be rendered by a Supplier will constitute a direct agreement between you and the relevant Supplier.
(4)Please note that while we will try to send to you a confirmation notice for every valid Booking request we receive from you, we cannot guarantee that such confirmation notice will be received by you, nor that, if they are received by you.
(5)If you do not receive a confirmation notice after submitting your payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting your payment information, you should confirm with our Call Centre. We will not be liable for any losses you may suffer in this regard.
(6)The information you have submitted with your Booking request will be processed as you have provided it. If you realise that an error has been made or that you need to make a change to such information, you should advise us immediately.
(7)A complete record of your Booking will be sent or given to you. You should retain such record.
(8)justGO is not responsible for the service quality provided by any of our suppliers.
(9)We may without prior notice change the price, discontinue the availability or change the description of Service Components. Special promotions may be subject to certain additional terms and conditions.
(10) The costs associated with travel arrangements are not always stable, and currency movements can change. When you book a Service Component, we reserve the right to pass on any surcharges to you. Surcharges may be imposed to cover increases in transportation costs, including the costs of fuel and security charges.
(11) Airfares are subject to the prices and conditions quoted by the particular airlines and cannot be guaranteed by us.
(12) All prices indicated as applying to Service Components will be inclusive of VAT but exclusive of any other taxes and duties, which, unless otherwise indicated, will be charged separately if applicable.
(1)You will be required to provide the necessary payment account details when submitting your Booking request. .
(2)By submitting a Booking request to us, you authorise us to debit your designated account with the relevant amounts due for the Service Components ordered.
(3)Should we be unable to duly effect such payment for any reason your Booking may be cancelled.
(4)You warrant that you are duly authorised to make payments from the account designated by you.
(5)We will provide you with an itinerary, Booking number and other electronic Travel Documents upon or following confirmation of your Booking.
(6)When arriving at the relevant Supplier you may be required to present your credit card, reasonably acceptable photo identification (passport, identity document and/or driver’s license) and any relevant Booking number and/or other relevant Travel Documents that we may have issued to you in respect of the particular Booking.
(7)The relevant Supplier will not be obliged to honor the Booking unless you provide it with such proof of your Booking as it may reasonably require.
(8)It may sometimes be appropriate to collect Travel Documents from you when purchasing your tickets.
(9)You should check all details of the Travel Documents (including the itinerary) upon receipt thereof. If there are any inaccuracies on any of the Travel Documents you should inform us immediately as we do not accept and loss as a results of such inaccuracies.
6. Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
(1)If you wish to make a change to the Booking we will endeavor to assist in making the change. Fares will be re-quoted at the time of amendment. An administration fee may be charged by us for each amendment.
(2)You may cancel your Booking in respect of any Services and penalties will be applied based on the suppliers rules. An administration fee will be charged by us for each cancellation.
(3)Please note these booking fees are charged to cover the administration costs for making the changes therefore please be aware that the relevant suppliers may have additional fees:
(4)If you can provide us with suitable documentary proof that the identified individual for whom the Service Component was originally booked has died or has been hospitalised and will be unable to use the Service Component as a result no cancellation charges will apply.
(5)Refunds can take up to 8 weeks or longer for processing.
(6)It is important to note that all booking made at www.justgo.co.za are non- refundable and changes are not allowed. Your booking may be entitled to a refund but this needs to be confirmed with the supplier.
7. General Conditions
- a. This agreement is governed by South African Law. The Parties consent to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Magistrate's Court with regard to any action based on these Terms and Conditions.
- b. This document reflects the only agreement between you and justGO. And you are contracted to the supplier independent of justGO.
- c. You will be liable for all legal fees or an attorney and own client scale in the event that justGO has to engage a lawyer to enforce or defend any of its rights.
- d. We do not accept liability for any actions, errors or omissions of the suppliers and their agents, which may result in a loss of any form, including personal harm.
- e. We do not accept liability for the consequences of actions beyond our control such as late or non-issuance of visas, passports or any other travel documentation, Acts of God etc.
- f. Whilst we at justGO are committed to doing so, you need to be aware that we cannot guarantee the extent to which your information is protected by third party service providers, such as airlines, hotels, car hire companies, etc., who need your personal information to conclude your travel arrangements.
- g. Every reasonable effort is usually made by Suppliers to adhere to confirmed Bookings. However a Supplier may require cancellations of or changes to a Service Component from time to time. We will try to advise you of any such cancellation of or change to a Service Component of which we become aware.
- h. Reselling of Packages or Service Components thereof, booked with us is strictly prohibited. Any resale of any tickets or other components of a Package purchased from us (or attempt) will entitle us to cancel such tickets and to resell them.
- i. We will try to ensure that sensitive payment information (such as your credit card details) provided to us are suitably protected. For such purposes we will implement reasonable security measures which may include cryptographic techniques to protect such information. There is however no guarantee that your information is 100% safe and secure.
- j. Use or enjoyment of a Service Component may be hazardous to the health or safety of the users of their services and you do so at your own risk.
- k. ALTHOUGH WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT THE PARTICULARS OF THE SUPPLIERS ARE DISPLAYED AND DESCRIBED COMPLETELY AND ACCURATELY, WE DO NOT WARRANT SAME AND DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY OMISSIONS AND INACCURACIES PERTAINING TO SUCH DISPLAY AND DESCRIPTION SAVE TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LIABILITY IS CAUSED BY OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR FRAUD.
- l. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BOOKING (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STATUTE OR DELICT, INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE), SAVE TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY LAW.
- m. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR THE CLAIMS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BOOKING EXCEED THE FEES ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY US IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICE COMPONENT MOST CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CLAIMS, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STATUTE OR DELICT, INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE), SAVE TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY LAW.
- n. It is strongly advised that you and those travelling with you take out adequate insurance cover such as cancellation due to illness, accident or injury, personal accident and personal liability, loss of or damage to baggage and sports equipment. Should your insurers dispute their liability for any reason, you will have recourse against the insurers only.
- o. It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that all your passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time and that any vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactics (e.g. for malaria) and the like, where required, have been obtained. Passports must be valid for 6 (six) months after return to South Africa. You should check the requirements with the travel agent before travelling.
- p. Taxes: We will try to advise you of all mandatory taxes, which you must pay before departure. However, many countries charge departure taxes that can only be paid locally.
- q. Medical Problems: You must ensure that all facilities offered are able to cater for any requirements from a medical / disability point of view and to make direct arrangements with the Supplier concerned in order to cater for your needs or that of any other person travelling with you.
- r. We and our commercial partners may use your personal data for the purposes of executing transactions concluded with you, for billing purposes or in order to serve relevant advertising to you. We and our affiliates may send you information, special offers and advertising by email, through SMS, within our regular newsletters, through once-off promotional offers or by telephone.
- s. If you do not want to receive the information as set out above then please send an e-mail to us at admin@justgo.
- t. The new regulations, effective on 01 June 2015, require that all parents arriving, transiting and departing from SA produce an unabridged birth certificate for their children. It is the travelers responsibility to update themselves with the latest immigration reuirements.
- u. http://www.home-affairs.gov.za/index.php/statements-speeches/475-home-affairs-encourages-parents-to-get-unabridged-birth-certificates-for-children
8. General Conditions of Use for this Web Site
(1)You are solely responsible for all fees that may apply to your use of this web site and the services offered on it.
(2)You may not access this site for any purpose other than for utilizing the services offered on it in the normal manner. You may not access our site for the purposes of redistributing or otherwise using any of our content for your own business purposes unless you are expressly licensed thereto by us in writing. We do not usually monitor, edit, control or filter the content submitted to this site by our users. Such content, including as may be found in blogs, forums, chat groups, comment sections and bulletin boards, do not represent our views and we have not authorized or endorsed such content. Such content should also not be viewed as professional advice of any kind, be it medical, legal, financial or otherwise. Please notify our Customer Care Centre if you have a complaint about the activities of or content submitted by a user of this site.
(3)We do not distribute or endorse any products, services or events posted, promoted and/or listed on our site and our display of such products, services or events should not be construed as any form of endorsement thereof.
(4)Notwithstanding that this site may contain links to third party web sites and that some third party web sites may contain links to this site we do not control, endorse or approve the activities or content of any such third party web sites. Please contact the relevant web site proprietor if you have a complaint about the activities or content of a third party web site.
(5)Proprietary rights (including without limitation, the trade marks, copyright and patent rights) in the components of this site belong to us and our licensors, including in the compilations, collective works and derivative works created incorporating the content of our users.
(7)You will be required to choose a user name and a password when registering with us or using some of our services.
(8)We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will collate the information which you give to us to provide you with services and personalize your use and visits of this site.
(9)We have to protect our business and secure our systems. Consequently, you should note that we may monitor and keep records of any communication that you may send to or receive via our web site and we may use, publish and disclose such communications for any lawful purpose. This may include our filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of unlawful or otherwise undesirable material or content.
9. Our Customer Promise
a. To the best of our ability to introduce you to a TSP which we have found to be:
c. Of good financial standing
d. We believe in honest, transparent, ethical and fair trade business practice.
e. A provider of quality products or services
f. Sharing in our ethos of service excellence
g. To advise you of required travel documentation and the validity thereof.
h. To ensure accurate and timeouts issuance and delivery of travel documentation.
i. To be available for advice before, during and after travel has commenced.
j. Subject to statutory constraints or compliance with an order of court, we undertake to deal with all your information on a strictly confidential basis.
What are your responsibilities?
To clearly state your travel requirements and ensure they are understood.
To provide accurate information at all times, especially with regards to:
- The spelling of travelers names as per passport or ID document
- Contact details, such as telephone, email and home address
- To check all details on quotes and confirmations and to confirm these are correct before travel documents are issued.
- To ensure that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of each supplier.
- To advise us of any special needs at the time of the booking and to understand that despite our best endeavors these requests may or may not be fulfilled by the supplier.
- To ensure that all personal travel documents are valid, such as passports, health certificates, international drivers licenses, visa(s), travel insurance etc.
- To present a valid form of payment timeously. Late or invalid payments may result in the cancellation of your reservation and you may incur financial penalties.
Should you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations in this regard and/or you need further clarification on our Terms and Conditions.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 087 330 1111